Refund & Returns Policy
Returns and exchanges are not accepted. But please contact me if you have any issues with your order.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or questions.
Cancellations are accepted if doing so within 1 hour of purchase. They cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best!
Customs & Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We’re not responsible for delays due to customs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sizes do the jewelry pieces come in?
All sizes are listed in the description of each item.
What are your products made from?
Products are made from 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, some are made from Sterling Silver, and some products have a Gold finish option.
14K products are plated with Rhodium, while 18K products are plated with real 18K yellow gold. We use a high quality electroplating process that means it doesn’t rub or flake away easily.
For graphical or buyer photo upload products, the clear dome is a shatterproof liquid glass-like material that is applied by hand. We do not use any paper or stickers to place designs onto our products.
Will your jewelry cause allergic reactions?
316L stainless steel tends to have a very low reaction with minimum nickel content. Customers sensitive to nickel can pick a product that’s finished with 14K or 18K Gold, as these tend to be less reactive.
How should I care for my jewelry?
- It’s fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards.
- If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water – drying with a soft cloth.
- Before storing the item, make sure it’s fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment.
- When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
- While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents), and avoid wearing in environments where the item may be knocked and damaged.