Ready to Create Your
Hello and Welcome!
My name is Gabrielle
And I’m here to make you a successful entrepreneur through LifeCasting School of Art.
There is not better time to create a business from home than now. Combine your creative passion and gain financial success.
Book a Shadow
The magic you’ll capture
is the memory of
LOVE and TIME.
Create unforgettable impressions using specialized materials to capture a mirror image. You’ll learn to create invaluable keepsakes of a fleeting moment in time. A reference to something that is a reminder for generations to come. How can you not love that?
Children’s keepsake impressions are incredibly popular with families and it’s your opportunity to create a life you will love.
“It was a pleasure learning from Gabrielle. What started as dream to do business from home , Gabrielle helped us turn it into reality. Gabrielle was extremely detailed while teaching the process and covered every minute aspect during her workshop. She is very nice and helpful. She has been extremely supportive even post workshop while we practiced it at home and has been always on call/video support to answer all our questions and queries.
Thank you so much Gabrielle for all the training and guidance to help turn dream into reality:)”
– Bhakti Parekh
Want to Learn How to Turn Your Passion into Your
Dream Home Business?
This is for you if:
You are a creative
You are an entrepreneur
You are Self-Motivated
You Enjoy Meeting New People
You are Self-Reliant
Download our FREE eBook to find out if you’re the right fit!
Get Your Free E-book
Register To Receive Your Free Copy and Detailed Information About Starting Your Creative Home Business
What you’ll receive in your eBook
- Register to get the facts on what a LifeCasting Keepsake Business will do for you.
- Your Initial Investment
- What materials and products are used
- Suggested retail prices of designs taught
- Various tutorials available now and in the future
- Why the Keepsake Industry is recession proof
- Sign up for ongoing support as needed
- Receive a Certificate of Completion as a LifeCasting Artist
Online Course Breakdown
– What variety of materials to use to create deep impressions
– How to set up prior to your client’s arrival
– How and when to pour plaster into mold
– How long to wait to remove the plaster medallion
– Patching, drying and painting the raised impressions
– Securing the back of the raised impression and attaching your logo
– Finishing touch is the ribbon
HOW TO FRAME YOUR RAISED IMPRESSION MEDALLION
– Framing in a LOVE frame
– Framing in a Single Window frame
– Framing explained
– Tools used for framing
– Where to find framers and where to order supplies
– Finding wholesale framing companies
BABY HAND AND FOOT CASTING
– Explaining the process to the client and signing paperwork
– How and What to prepare before client arrives
– How to hold the baby for 3D casting method
– When to repeat a casting
– How to pour into the casting negative mold
– How to mix gypsum for pouring into mold
– When to de-mold
– What tools to use for cleaning and patching
– What to use for patching
– How to spend up drying time
– What colour choices to offer for finished product
– The importance of “deep” shadow boxes
– How to fit for correct depth
– How to attach casting to mating
– How to assemble framing and backing
HOW TO CREATE A SMALL BELLY CAST WITH HANDS
– Trying out the design
– Preparing the materials ahead of time
– Three layer method is used and what they are
– How to take off the mold
– Inverting and cleaning up the castig
– Preparing gypsum quantity to water
– How to add a wire to the back for hanging on a wall
– Patching, drying, cutting and sanding for display
– Color options available for finishes
GLASS EFFECTS FOR BABY FEET
– Methods used to duplicate casting
– What to use when color is requested
– How long the process takes before delivery
THE FULL COURSE COLLECTION
How to create clear resin casting from your original plaster sculpture
Products to use to create skin safe face casting (or bust)
Examples of various finishes for your sculptures
Benefits of Working From Home?
Eliminate Long Commute
Save Gas and Maintenance Fees
Less Stressful Environment
Choose Your Working Hours
Greater Work Satisfaction
Get Involved with Your Community
Work with Gabrielle Fischer
Join Me in the Studio
If you are able to travel, this is the best way to have hands on training. Experience the learning process with models to create beautiful shadow boxes and free standing casting sculptures.
Sign up for our 3 day workshop.
Take an Online Course
If traveling is not possible, learn through detailed video tutorials. Work at your own speed as you access each program and repeat as many times as you need. We are here for you.
Work online at your own pace
“I RECENTLY ATTENDED GABRIELLE’S WORKSHOP ON CASTING BABIES’ HANDS AND FEET, MEDALLIONS, AND FRAMING AND DISPLAY TECHNIQUES. HER EXPERTISE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE OFF THE SCALE!”
-RANDY CAMERON, BRIDGEWATER, NS
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR VIDEO TUTORIALS
A list of wholesalers we use for frames and materials
Images of tools and supplies used
What documents you need for your business
Social media and marketing suggestions
Free images from LCSA to start your business on line
Certificate of completion as Certified LifeCasting Artist
Full instructions on how to create casting impressions
Weekly Webinar For Q & A
Notifications To New Designs
“I had been interested in starting up my own small business of life casting for a few years and when I came upon Gabrielle’s website with the information about her various workshops, I knew that this was the opportunity for me.”
-Erin Frampton, Brantford, ON
“Had an amazing weekend with you and learned so much. You are a true inspiration to us newbies. I look forward to taking this business forward and depend on you for advice and support in this process.”
-Mahvish Mansoor, Mississauga, ON | Mishstudio.ca